Sunday, September 7, 2008

Don't Need That Old Pile Anymore

Couldn't resist posting twice today (since I got distracted earlier)...  I know you all are probably tired of hearing about my cat - but too bad - she is the family that I live with!  And I just so enjoy getting pictures of her with the laundry - don’t know why I’m so fascinated with it at the moment - but I find it amusing to watch her when I get the stuff out of the dryer.  Today was no different... I don’t know exactly how she senses it - but no sooner did I get the laundry out than she was on the bed - all the way from the top of her cat tree!  Of course she wants to lay on it while I am still laying it on the bed - and then she wants to kneed in it - like this...



Today I had to do two loads - and I took the second load out of the dryer while she was still laying on the first - and when I plopped it on the bed - her eyes got all big - and I could tell that she had started to purr - and there she was - scoping it all out to lay on - here she is thinking - mmm... fresh laundry - don’t need that old pile anymore!



And finally - I was working on the computer and she had jumped up on the table (I know I shouldn’t encourage this habit) and she was laying there and I was able to snap this photo - in five and a half years - the best one I’ve ever taken of the two of us (Kris and Lynne - I think this is the picture of our lifetime - I'll have to check it again in another year!).


1 comment:

Krisandr said...

Bummer... the photos of Sadie and the laundry didn't open. You're right, that may the photo of your lifetime!