I did want to share an oddity about yesterday. I ended up running yellow lights in 4 different cities! How unusual is that - and it started with 3 in a row in Santa Ana.
Anyway - just wanted to write a few lines since it's been a couple of days since I posted. I haven't bought the Vans yet - but it looks like they just might be in my future - now I just need to find the time to get them. Ok - I'm done for now - think I'll g[;poppppppp ; OOPS - that was from the cat - she started to walk across the keyboard - I think she wants me to tell her story - haven't talked about her in a couple of days - will talk about the escape a little later - and I haven't forgotten the mom stories or the Disneyland trip from several weeks ago - geez - so much blogging and so little time. Ok - going to bed...
1 comment:
A little voice told me, Ebe, get the Vans!. Love the way Sadie gets involved in the Blogging. Didn't realize it runs in the family. :-)
Post a Comment