Thursday, September 4, 2008

Praise Be To God!

It's late - and I need to go to bed - got a great weekend planned at Women of Faith!  But I just had to share how overwhelmed I was today with the faithfulness of God!  Brought me to tears - which, I know - isn't really saying much.  But even amidst all the frustration and heartache that this week has brought - there have been blessings - and I was so overwhelmingly blessed today that I just had to sing His praises (which I did literally tonight since we had our first choir practice).  Anyway - I will bore you with the whole long story later - because tonight - it's late - and I need to go to bed.  Just suffice it to say that my mom has her benefits back - all of them - without any kind of crazy deductible.  Praise be to God!  And thanks for all the prayers!  God Bless Us Everyone!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hooray! We know that God is good, but it is pretty darn cool to have proof of it every now and again too!!! I hope that you are enjoying yourself at the Women of Faith conference!

Network Widow said...

WOW! Great news! I guess I should check here before I call. It looks like God was also smiling on the SCO and at least my triathlete.