On Tuesday morning, I left about 5 minutes later - and the Caltrans sign said the same thing... 20 minutes to the 57 freeway. And this time is was much closer! It took about 25 minutes in comparison to the 40 minutes from the day before. Of course, I also got off the freeway - took surface streets through Tustin and then got back on the freeway. The sign failed to mention that you had to do that! I do hear, though, that the signs are actually pretty accurate in the South Bay area.
Let's see what else has been going on this week - after being sick over the weekend - was feeling better on Monday and Tuesday and then my allergies decided to make an attack on Tuesday night (all night long) and Wednesday, which was miserable. Luckily I was feeling better on 'Hooky Thursday' and I went to Disneyland. Had several friends that I got to hang out with at the Park. Spent the morning with Bettina and the kids and then the girls had lunch at the Blue Bayou - which was very nice - only the second time I've ever been there and the food was yummy! Then spent the afternoon and evening with Jan and her crew - and we had a blast - enjoyed multiple visits to the various mountains of Disneyland - Thunder, Space and the Matterhorn and we were supplied with snacks from Aunt Beav's Pantry! Doesn't get much better than that. Tonight I had multiple obligations - none of which I attended and ended up doing some shopping and just relaxing at home because tomorrow Lynne and I are off to a Puppet Festival in Manhattan Beach - eww... and I may be able to test the Caltrans signs myself in the South Bay! :) Enough for now - Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment