Saturday, October 18, 2008

What A Wonderful Vacation It Has Been

Greetings again from Northern California!  So yesterday, after my marathon blogging session - for one entry - I spent some more time out in the garden.  We then had lunch and my cousin, Michele and I went out to a pumpkin farm to pick up a couple of...  can you believe it... pumpkins!  She also bought a pomegranate.  After that I spent some time out in the garden reading - and then went upstairs and enjoyed a nap!  Ahh... what a wonderful vacation it has been.  After dinner last night - Michele and I went to the Natalie MacMaster concert in Napa - about an hour drive - but definitely worth it!  She and her band were WONDERFUL!  All the energy and seeing her dance around on the stage while 4 months pregnant!  And the music reminded me a bit of Barrage.  It was just a really great evening - and nice to get out of the house by ourselves.  

Today we are off to another aunt's house for a picnic and BBQ with her family.  Should be another wonderful day.  So to see how my dad has spent his vacation - along with other pictures including the wildlife in the garden - click here.

1 comment:

Jan said...

iEnjoying the photos! Was Napa perfect yesterday? Eric is going there today and told me that the weather was awesome. Continue to relax and enjoy yourself!