Did You Know There Were Rules?
About roasting pumpkin seeds? Several people have told me this - I had no idea. Apparently you can't just gut the pumpkin for the seeds - you must carve it also. I haven't done anything with a pumpkin for years - but after roasting pumpkin seeds with my cousin on vacation - I thought it would be nice to roast some more. So pumpkins were only $3.50 at Trader Joe's - so I picked one up earlier in the week and last night I gutted it for the seeds - they are roasting right now - but to keep you interested - you'll have to come back later in the week to find out the fate of the pumpkin - I'll post pics of the gutting and the seeds tomorrow or the next day. So for now - have a lovely middle of the week and stay tuned...
1 comment:
Who writes these rules and how are they enforced??? I will rather enjoy seeing the finished product...perhaps a Mickey pumpkin?
Post a Comment