But what is up with the heat - must be that global warming thing! I went to visit my mom today at noon and one of the office buildings by her place said 104! Crazy - it is the first of October!
And my mom, God Bless Her, told me yesterday on the phone that she needed her summer things since it was going to start getting hotter. Of course, when I got there today - she was wearing long underwear, corduroy pants and another pair of pants - no wonder she is hot! She then decided it would be too hot to wear all of those pants outside - so she started to take them all off - which was good since I wanted to take them and wash them - but then I had to remind her three times about the new pants she decided to wear - God Bless Her again!
Anyway - enough for now - goodnight - pleasant dreams and stay cool!
1 comment:
Nice to have some blogging entries back with some regularity! I have arrived back to the west coast and pacific time zone again, hooray!
Post a Comment