Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Need To Carry A Blog Journal As Well

So I keep a book in my car that I take into the doctor's office, or the dentist - or the lab when I take my mom for blood work - just so I have something to read in those places.  I even read it when I'm in the drive thru at my In N Out - they are painfully slow...  Anyway...  I pulled it out this morning to take into the dentist - good thing, too, I sat and waited for 45 minutes!  I noticed that there were 2 bookmarks in it - but one of them wasn't a bookmark - it actually was a note of things I wanted to blog about the last time I was reading the book - which was when I went to urgent care for my toenail!  I will often do that - make notes about things to blog - there is such a note sitting next to my computer right now - one of these days I'll put all the stories together in an entry.  So I was thinking that I carry around a prayer journal for prayer requests - maybe I need to carry a blog journal as well!  How crazy is that?!  Whatever works.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I actually HAVE started a blog journal - I often use my Blackberry - many good ideas, but they are often fleeting, so I need to write them down when I can!!