Monday, June 30, 2008

I Am Exactly Like Her

Just a quick note tonight to keep you all coming back.  I'll have some mom stories later in the week - although depending on how life is going this week - might be this weekend.  And I know that I promised another entry about England - again, this weekend I think will be the magic time to do all that - yeah - that's it!

And of course it wasn't like I didn't have any time yesterday - unfortunately, we got our 4 disk set of the 7000 England pictures yesterday at church, so I had to look through some of those.  Then I had to procrastinate and do other things - but Diana, I really did get my house a bit picked up last night!  I'm a slob - but I did get my piles straightened a bit.  When I was at my mom's today - I was looking at her room and thought - I am exactly like her! God Bless us both.

So stay tuned - have a cute cat picture I need to post also - Blessings to you all!

No comments: